Accountants for Self Employed

Are you a self-employed freelancer, contractor, small business, or start-up looking for specialist self-employed accountants? Gondal Accountancy can help you with unlimited advice and support to grow your business. At Gondal Accountancy, we aim to keep things as transparent, smooth, and reliable as possible. That’s why we partner with the HMRC approved software companies to ensure you can save time and money on your self-employed tax.
If you are self-employed you would need to complete a self assessment tax return. We can help you to file your returns online or fill in a paper form.

Self-Employed Inclusive Services

  • Completing your annual accounts and tax return
  • Discussing your draft accounts virtually
  • Calculating your tax position
  • Submitting all your accounts to H M Revenue & Customs
  • Answer all your taxation queries
  • Providing access to our expert accountants at all times

Specialist Self-Employed Accountants

Gondal Accountancy provide self-employed accountant services to people all over the UK. We help the clients through the entire process; from registering to advising on tax allowable expenses and preparing & submitting their tax returns. We make it a simple and easy process for you.

Would you like to know more?

Contact our team for a chat about how we can help you